Tuesday 5 July 2011

Mosaic in June



Cool June



These pictures are taken from the June class. There are so  many lovely photos I couldn't choose which ones to post. I have made a random selection and will have to do a seperate post of all the tables finished and assembled. Everyone did such fantastic work.


                                        




                                        

                      
                             






Some feedback after the course.....thanks everyone!

Gael   "thanks very much again for the course. I'm already thinking about other possibilities - I learnt lots about how the medium behaves, what colours do, how the light behaves on textures and size of pieces, and what is possible...on top of the expert technical guidence and professional tips"

Kate " Thanks for all the wonderful pics and for your patient and kindly teaching methods, and your excellent tea-making abilities!!"

Taz " Thank you so much for looking after us so well.  I can't wait to find a lovely home where I can put the table to use and to show it off.  My birthday cake from you was fabulous....Looking forward to the next mosaic project."

No comments:

Post a Comment